The Free-Dom database may be relevant to your needs if you are:
- planning to introduce a Condom Distribution Scheme in your area
- thinking of upgrading your current condom distribution scheme to a more comprehensive system
accessible and secure
Can be accessed from any location with an internet connection. Includes strong password control and data encryption (SSL) for all personal data.
Tried and tested
Used by over 1800 health professionals across 600 Access Points. Over 25000 young people have been registered and 500,000 condoms distributed.
flexible access privileges
Range of input screens which reflect the needs of each user, from a simple search and input screen for reception areas through to full control and reporting for administrators
Includes self-registration and ordering module for young people to register, receive their c-card, then log in and order supplies.
Includes a comprehensive selection of built-in reports for individual access points and detailed summaries for C-Card administrators..
Usually available to use within 2-3 weeks after the initial consultation, including any customisation required.
C-Card Admin Database
- C-Card Code auto-generated, or taken from pre-printed cards
- Young person’s (YP) full name or just initials
- Age calculated from D.O.B.
- Full or part postcode
- Postcode format check
- Auto entry of Ward and LSOA if local postcode database is available
- Customised Ethnicity list
- Customisable ‘Subjects discussed‘ fields
- Option to set Quota eg. U13yrs- 2 for experimentation; u16 yrs - 8 condoms; over 16yrs – 12
- Fraser competent check for u16s
- YP consent check
- Send email to admin if u13 yr old
- Expiry date option
- Duplicate record check
- Option to change C-Card number, or re-issue lost card
- Chlamydia test option
- Pregnancy test option
- Option to delete records for C-Card Administrators
- Customisable Order Form for re-ordering supplies by Access Points
- Make, Type, Quantity, Cost of condoms and other products
- Sent by email to supplier or to local C-Card Admin
- Quantity and type of condoms supplied each visit
- Option to add other products supplied, eg: Chlamydia Screening Kit
- Quota check
- Option to check 6th visit for repeat interview
- Secure log in - password must be changed every 60 days
- Option for user to change password
- Email link to technical support
- User’s Access Point tracked from first log in
- Customise name for menus etc. eg: Distribution Point, Service, Venue etc.
- Search by name, postcode, whether ‘live’ etc.
- Enter contact details and opening times
- Show Access Point details on public-facing pages on local SH website or public-facing page linked to database
- Choose which Access Points to show to public
- Enter Access Point details but make ‘live’ later
- Create Google map of Access Points
- Reports for each Access Point
- Summary and Global Reports for C-Card admin only
- Customised reports available